There’s plenty to amuse children of all ages during their stay in Co. Clare. On the farm, petting animals really brings a smile to children’s faces. Most festivals are family-orientated & provide a diverse range of fun.
Loop Head Peninsula, Carrgaholt, Co. Clare. Watch & learn about Ireland’s resident dolphins in their natural habitat. See www.dolphinwatch.ie for further details.
Empire Movieplex Ennis
Playgrounds in Tulla, Scarriff, Feakle, Quin, Ennis & Kilkishen.
- Ennis Leisure Centre
- Kilkee Waterworld
- Lahinch Sea World
Rainy Day Fun
The Planet Ennis family entertainment centre for bowling, quasar, pool, air-hockey and tumbling towers playzone. See www.planetennis.ie.
- Castle Fergus Riding Stables, Quin, Co. Clare: Tel. 065 6825914; see website: www.castlefergusequestrian.com.
- Clare Equestrian Centre, Doora, Ennis: Tel. 087 2673690; see website: www.clareequestrian.com.
- Drumcliffe Equestrian, Ennis. See website: www.drumcliffeequestrian.ie.
Moher Hill Farm: Beautifully situated overlooking Liscannor Bay, this pet farm is close to Ennistymon, Lahinch, Liscannor & Doolin. See www.moherfarm.com.
Holy Island Boat Trip in Mountshannon.
- Bunratty Castle & Folk Park.
- Aillwee caves & Burren Birds of Prey & Educational Centre.